Friday, June 6, 2008

Chiang Mai - Day 7

Friday - 6 June 08

Sawasdee ka to everyone, hope you all have a great long weekend!

This will be a short blog as we have had a very easy day today. I was up and about early this morning which seems to have become my routine. Trouble is I have to hang around and wait for his lordship to wake up as he is now a late to bedder as he is hooked on the bloody Bloomberg channel and I am not annoying him because I want to watch something else.

I spent most of the morning on the net catching up with emails and doing the blog that I always seem to get a day behind him, it probably has something to do with being in Chiang Mai as we seem to be out late everynight cruising the street stalls and bazaar. Today was just a relaxing day, brunch at McShit (McDonalds), a walk around the streets and the arvo in our little home, Rick snoozing and me looking at the 400 photos I now have in the photo gallery on the laptop.

We then watched the Geelong/Nth Melbourne footy game and the Cats just scraped in a win. That finished around 7.45pm and we headed out for dinner at our usual spot, the food court. We treated ourselves to a soft serve ice cream from Burger King as we have only spent half our days budget today, he ha! The more we save now the more I get to spend toward the end of our holiday, a new hippy wardrobe would top of this holiday. After dinner we went for our usual nightly walk along the main drag looking at the market stalls and there seems to be more people out tonight and certainly more tourists, must be a Friday night thing and all the tourist staying up in the Old City come down to this area to eat and shop.

Anyway not much else doing, so until tomorrow! Kob Chai!!

No comments: